BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Upcoming Flicks


A Nightmare On Elm St. (2010)

Official Site


I hate to be the guy...but this is one remake out of the hordes and hordes and HORDES of horror 'revisionings' that might actually benefit from a face-lift. Don't get me wrong, i love the original, but Freddy was never frikkin' mean enough for my warped tastes. His status as an icon was always bigger and better than the films themselves anyway. Don't believe me? Go watch 2-7 and see what i mean. Eesh.

And frankly, Craven's already bent over and taken it for Last House on the Left and The Hills Have Eyes remakes, so what dif does it make now?

(While on the subject,I am going to have a giant shit fit when Suspiria comes out, just to warn everyone...I may have to lock myself up someplace safe with a big bottle of rye to get past the thought of someone soiling Argento's masterpiece).

1 comments:

Wade said...

I can finally leave comments - cool! Great blog - keep it up!